Who can help when flooding occurs?

Please see latest poster Flooding Emergency_What Should I do_ February 2021

MK Council website What to do in specific emergencies? – Milton Keynes Council (milton-keynes.gov.uk)

The following are useful contact numbers to report incidents of flooding:

  • Flooding – imminent danger 999
  • Environment Agency – Flood Line 0345 988 1188
  • Pollution incident 0800 80 70 60
  • Beds Internal Drainage Board (01234) 767 995
  • Milton Keynes Council Environmental Services Helpline numbers (01908) 252570 (01908) 252398
  • Anglian Water Services 03457 145 145
  • Contact your own insurance provider


Parish and Town Councils can only assist with collating data for the authorities, so please send any of the following to us by email or drop them into the office:

  • Obtaining and recording evidence of flooding
  • Locations of flooding (maps, plans, addresses, etc)
  • Photo’s (location, date and time)
  • What has flooded? Has there been internal property flooding?
  • How often has flooding happened (dates)
  • Where do you think the source of flooding is from?

Flooding Emergency_What Should I do_