Chairman’s Report by Councillor Graham A. Davison
Every year, the Chairman writes a report detailing various details about the Parish Council office and how the year has gone.
This report often includes the general focus of Stantonbury Parish Council for that year and any changes from the previous year, changes in the Parish office such as new staff or restructuring, or changes in councillors. It can also mention items such as commercial interests in the Parish, grants awarded that year, the various Council sponsored community events, efforts towards reducing speeding and parking issues, and our liaisons with Thames Valley Police.
Previous years Chairman’s Report.
- Chairmans Report 2020-2021.
- SPC Income and Expenditure Report 2019 2020 2021 v1.1
- Chairman Report 2019 – 2020 postpone till 2021.
- Chairman’s Report 2018-2019
- Chairmans Report 2017-2018