Chairman’s Report by Councillor Graham A. Davison
Every year, the Chairman writes a report detailing various details about the Parish Council office and how the year has gone.
This report often includes the general focus of Stantonbury Parish Council for that year and any changes from the previous year, changes in the Parish office such as new staff or restructuring, or changes in councillors. It can also mention items such as commercial interests in the Parish, grants awarded that year, the various Council sponsored community events, efforts towards reducing speeding and parking issues, and our liaisons with Thames Valley Police.
- Chairmans Report 2020-2021.
- SPC Income and Expenditure Report 2019 2020 2021 v1.1
- Q4 2020-21 Transactions Over 500
- Q3 2020-21 Transactions over 500
- Q2 2020-21 Transactions over 500
- Q1 2020-21 Transactions over 500
- Budget 2021-2022 V3.1 for Council
- BU0170 Section 3 External Auditor Report and Certificate 2019-20
Previous years Chairman’s Report.