Neighbourhood Plan Consultation Following Examiner’s Report November 20th 2019 – January 15th 2020
Milton Keynes Council Notification and recommendations following the Examiner’s report and the proposal to retain Policies SNP14, SNP16 and SNP17
The consultation on the proposed decision to retain the amended policies SNP14, SNP16 & SNP17.
Neighbourhood Plan Consultation August 17th – 27th September 2019
Following the examination carried out by the Independent Examiner, whilst the majority of the Plan was acceptable with minor amendments of wording, there are three policies under review: SNP 14 North Bradville, SNP 16 Community Hubs, and SNP 17 Stantonbury Campus.
The revised policies along with the letter to residents are available below.
Examination March 2019
Following the publicity period on the submitted Stantonbury Neighbourhood Plan, Milton Keynes Council appointed Nigel McGurk to conduct an examination of the Neighbourhood Plan.
More information regarding the Examination can be found here:
- Stantonbury Neighbourhood Plan Examiner’s Report Final June 19_
- MKC response to Examiner’s Fact Checking Report
The Final Plan and Submission Plan documents can be found here :
- Addendum A Local Green Space Designation Assessments
- Addendum B. Stantonbury Neighbourhood Plan Policy Map
- SNP Basic Conditions Statement December 2018
- SNP Consultation Statement Appendices
- SNP Consultation Statement December 2018
- Stantonbury Neighbourhood Plan 2019-2031 Submission Plan
2nd Draft Plan
The consultation on the 2nd Draft Stantonbury Neighbourhood Plan, including the further consultation on Oakridge Park has now closed.
To view the plan, comments and responses please click the link below:
1st Draft Plan
Thank you all who responded to the 1st Draft Plan Consultation, the comments and responses can now be viewed:
Neighbourhood Plan Survey Results
- Neighbourhood Plan Stage 2 Survey Results
- Neighbourhood Plan Stage 1 Results
- Guide to the Neighbourhood Plan